[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Good, But Just Misses the Mark

I agree with Dimaeh. The first transition takes a good chunk of the song and really kills the mood. The piano doesn't stand out enough at the 2 minute mark; the synth is overwhelming when it seems like it should be a solo.

The intro is perfect.

The ending strikes me as the best part but it's killed too early! The piano should go on for another iteration after the cheering fades out.

Despite its shortcomings, this track deserves its place on the top 5. Keep on perfecting yourself!

LK412 responds:

I'm not very good at structuring a song, because i don't know what should be emphasized and what shouldn't. Plus my mixing abilities suck..those things combined make up these problems you mentioned. Ill try to get better.

Thanks for the review i really appreciate it!

A rainy day A rainy day

Great Game Music

This would make a great background track for a game. I'll favorite this so I can use this in a future game project. You deserve more exposure than you're getting for this. I was surprised to see only 10 listens and no reviews.

Good luck on future tracks!

Rating: 5 out of 5 and 9 out of 10

connertaylor responds:

its been like 4 years later since i posted this 3 since i have been on new grounds
7 votes,382 listens,62 downloads if i didnt go to school full time and work and pay for gas i would do alot more music writing if only if only maby in a year or 2 ill put out more stuff like this i think more of the older tunes are better than all the new stuff people are posting these days