Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Very Nice

I thought this series came to an end. Thankfully it hasn't! Keep up the good work.

The music choice was great, and I particularly liked how undramatic it was when Link got struck by lightning. It was so uneventful that it was humorous.

One thing that bothered me though was the overuse of the "end of day" sound from Majora's Mask at the beginning. Every time I thought you finished beating it to death, you would play it again. Also, some of the transitions were abrupt, making some scenes seem rushed.

Despite a few problems, I give this a 10/10 (must be the Zelda bias). All in all, a great addition to the UO series.

J.I.M. J.I.M.

Memory issues

Towards the end of the flash my computer locked up. I looked at the task manager and my page file was capped and all my memory was gone. When I managed to close your flash, everything went back to normal. The first thing I thought was that your flash wasn't compatible with Firefox, but even on Internet Explorer the memory use skyrockets. I don't know if anyone else seems to get this problem, but if they are, you should fix it. Otherwise, this is a good flash.

All your Zelda All your Zelda

Where are the subliminals?

One of the things that made the original All Your Base flash great was the appearance of messages on every screenshot. You should remake this with more messages. I only saw one every 10 or so screens, and those messages were on pictures that weren't related to Zelda.

-SFS 1- -SFS 1-

Hmm...

Better than SFS 2, the action was a smoother, and had sound.

Some tips for improvement: Color/detail the background, overall its a little bit of work, but a big improvement.
Speed up the pace of the action. It picks up at about the middle, then pauses. A slow beginning is fine, the climax is supposed to be the most enjoyable, so maybe taking down a guy every two seconds would be a good speed.
Finally, some VARIETY, throw in some different weapons. A bat, a sword, maybe some guns, a rocket launcher, hey maybe a tank or a plane. (Shoot the plane with a rocket :D).
Sure it will take longer to make a Flash like that, but the quality would be amazing. Your definitely capable of front page, you just need to aim for it.

slowz responds:

ok!

-SFS 2- -SFS 2-

Sound!

Really needs some sound. Oh, and maybe a background to help with those rotating-camera shots.

slowz responds:

I know man! Thanks.

Slop Slop

Wow

If thats what you can come up with in a day, you could make a great battle in a week.

lol fbf collab lol fbf collab

ok I guess

Make a background for each scene, just to get rid of some of the blandness. Random stuff doesn't do to well, though.

If your the only author, how is this a collab?

StarCrafter - 003 StarCrafter - 003

Yeah...

Well, One way to get the file size down is to change the way you are making this series. It appears the whole thing is just a giant avi file. Try splitting things up, reusing some sections. Considering the majority of the episode was just chattering in one place, you could easily have made a high quality clip loop every few seconds.
Other than the file size, the movie was boring. Get the file size to an all time low, and cram in a bunch more things at once. Then make a scene selector so people can skip to the good stuff.

Mondo Coffee Mondo Coffee

Excellent

I could imagine seeing that on TV. Good job.

Mug Hug Mug Hug

Accidentally gave a crappy flash this review...

Animation was perfect, the story was perfect, and it was perfect length. As high quality as this was, It just wasn't as appealing to me as some other flashes.

5/5

(Hopefully that other piece of shit gets blammed)